LOCAL FIRE THREATENED BOSQUE

LOCAL FIRE THREATENED BOSQUE     dentist Albuquerque

Those who saw a fair amount of smoke coming from the far north valley on Thursday April 12 may be interested to find out that it was caused by three electrical transformer mishaps.  This fire was by the levee on the Sandia Reservation close to 2nd street and Roy.

The fire was fairly quickly put out by Bernalillo County firefighters and others with a minimum of damage.  Local residents were without electrical power for several hours.

The Sandia Reservation seemed reluctant to release much information on the fire, but an article appeared in the Albuquerque Journal and can be read by clicking here.

Those of us who closely watch the Corrales Bosque were relieved that the fire did not significantly spread to the Bosque on either side of the river.  The Corrales Bosque will probably be closed down in the very near future because of extreme fire danger.

Clark Family Dental

Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • MisterWong
  • Y!GG
  • Webnews
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>